Worship Pastors at Victory Church will plan, organize, and lead Worship Experiences while building and developing a worship team of volunteers.
Why should you join the team at Victory Church?
Because we are not looking for stars or American Idols who need a stage. We are not looking for performers. We are looking for people who are Kingdom-minded first, who are strong servant leaders, and who use music and leadership to advance God’s Kingdom. We’re looking for people who can lead culture and not just follow it.
At Victory Church, worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for full-time Worship Pastors to lead Victory Church attenders in worship for multiple weekend Experiences and events. Read on for details.
- Leading people on and off the stage.
- Passionate, Spirit-filled worship.
- A heart for people and know God has given you the talent and skills to love and lead people.
- A strong desire to help, lead, connect, and pastor people so they have genuine encounters with Jesus.
- Passionately talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments.
- Organized and efficient, especially with time management.
- An excellent communicator both orally and written.
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong
- Able to show up to work on time and share your Chick-Fil-A with the Campus Pastors.
- Comfortable with leading spontaneous worship (ie. Elevation, Hillsong, Tasha Cobbs)
interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple Worship Experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights.
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team.
- Planning and organizing Worship Experiences to meet weekly time requirements.
- Assisting in leading Youth and VKIDS worship leaders in maintaining the worship culture and systems.
The Perfect Fit
- Is fun with a friendly personality.
- Works hard and serves hard.
- Is not self-promoting or wants to be a social media star.
- Is experienced in building and leading a team.
- Likes to drink coffee or tea multiple times a day.
- Does not require daily breath mints and understands personal space.
- Is familiar with Pro-tools and has mad multi-media skills.
- Is not looking for a job, stage, or title.
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide at least 3 videos singing and/or leading worship, as well as 3 personal references from past employers that you’re not related to or that are made up.