Summary of the position:
The Visual Arts Developer will be responsible for managing the workflow for all graphic design and branding; specifically, design, print, and Creative arts projects, while assisting in the development, coordination and execution of Creative concepts for Victory Church.
The Visual Arts Developer will also be the principal Photographer for all OKC events as well as overseeing the development and scheduling of volunteers to cover other campus events.
The Visual Arts Developer also needs a working knowledge in Videography including studio and location content capture. They also need an understanding of frame composition, lighting, and editing.
The Visual Arts Developer will work to develop relationships with other departments (“Staff”) and Creative individuals in the community as well as with volunteers.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Strong leadership skills and a history of team management
- Proven track record of effective time management
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Background in art, design, or other Creative field
- Strong desire to work with Creative individuals and teams
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc…). Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work one-on-one with department heads and directors to establish clear branding guidelines for Victory as well as their departments
- Managing the workflow of all Graphic Design, Print and Branding Projects
- Writing and editing print, web, and video text
- Serve in rotation on the Victory Production team during worship experiences, including, but not limited to, live switching, camera operation, lighting, graphics, photography and videography
- Create and lead a team of volunteers for photography
- Liaison between campuses to ensure the Victory brand is communicated at the campus level
- Assisting in the look of graphics presentations and font choices during weekend experiences
- Supervising the Creative elements of all Victory conferences including but not limited to the Beautiful women’s conference and Victory men’s conference
- Communicating with campus graphics operators regarding graphic needs or execution
- Other duties as assigned Attributes:
- Positive, fun and enjoyable attitude
- Loyal, heart of a servant
- Must share the vision of Victory to live, move, and be in the fullness of Christ
- High capacity multi-tasking individual who is comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self motivated and directed Extent of Personal Contact:
- Daily contact with members of Creative team
- Victory Pastors and staff members Physical Demands:
• Must be able to drive their own vehicle or a Victory vehicle
- Future Graphic Designers
- Other individuals assigned to the Media Department Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- OR one to two years related experience and/or training
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience. 3-5 years of experience in live broadcast field covering all positions.