The Video Editor will be responsible for creating and telling stories and announcements through video that will show primarily during the weekend services and social media. They will also be a part of a team that shoots and edits videos for conferences and special services, aiding in the overall creative process at Victory Church.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create video content for Sunday morning service experience at Victory Church
- Create video content for the ministries of Victory Church
- Be a part of and/or lead on-location video shoots
- Conceptualize and create video content from start to finish for weekend services and conferences
- Receive footage and create a video outline with it
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence deciding what is usable
- Overseeing the quality of the audio in the video
- Consulting with the director, producer and/or ministry client throughout the post-production process
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Victory art department digital storage of work and projects
- Upload content to the appropriate social media outlet and/or app (weekend messages, podcasts, etc.)
- During non-business hours, he or she should be available for rare emergency work
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory functions: None
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3-5 years of experience creating stories from video. Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (namely Adobe Premiere CC and After Effects) and previous experience in DSLR video workflow.