This position is in Grapevine, TX
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Grapevine Connections Pastor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for accepting and completing various assigned and essential support tasks to advance the work of Connections Ministries and the Victory Grapevine Campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning Center Online
- Data Entry
- Maintaining correct information in Church database
- Events, registrations, rooms, and details
- Inventory of GPV supplies and upkeep of supplies in GPV Storage Units
- Help manage the GPV Staff calendar
- Answer and respond to phone calls and emails from GPV main number and email
- Order supply stock/print material
- Perform tasks, such as:
- Volunteer coordination
- Support for budgeting
- Admin Lead for Church and Connect Events:
- DT Training
- DYV Training
- Recruiting volunteers
- Attend leadership meetings as directed
Supervisory functions: No Supervisory functions.
Education and/or Experience: One to two years of related experience and/or training preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.